Sunday, August 13, 2006

ROH in Liverpool

I went to see Ring of Honor in Liverpool last night and my god what a show it was. People rave about ROH and how good it is; now I understand why. It was a solid card from top to bottom with stand out performances from Colt Cabana, Matt Sydel and Davey Richards.

Austin Aries and Roderick Strong put their tag belts on the line in a tremendous match against the Briscoes. This was awesome. Best match of the night has to go to Bryan Danielson vs Nigel McGuiness in a Pure vs World Championship match. Danielson is a great heel and McGuiness' comeback after getting his face smashed into the ring post five times and beating the twenty count was one of the greatest live moments I've witnessed. Danielson eventually won when the Londoner passed out winning the Pure title from McGuiness.

All I can say is, buy the DVD!

No comments: