Monday, August 21, 2006

End of an era... kind of

At twenty episodes, I'm saying goodbye to the podcast. With little time to post anything of decent proportions, I'm bowing out. It's been fun doing it and I thank everybody who has taken the time to email me in the past with their thoughts and comments.

I'm hoping to continue to post on the blog with a few pieces that I'm going to get around to writing, so please continue to check back on a regular basis to read them. I'm a frequent poster over on The Oratory, one of the best message boards regarding wrestling out there and I'll be posting my columns in their forum. You can contact me through there (paul_robson is my user name), my emailing me: robsonmania@yahoo.co.uk.

If you're after wrestling podcasts may I recommend to you f4wonlie.com home of the Figure Four Weekly Newsletter. Death of WCW (awesome book) author Bryan Alvarez hosts a daily radio show with guests such as Dave Meltzer, Homicide, Lance Storm, Mike Tenay and a whole host of others and you get the weekly newsletter for only $6.95 per month.

Thanks for all the contributions and positive feedback I've recieved and I hope you all enjoyed the ride.

Paul

No comments: