Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Smackdown vs Raw 2007 Roster

The latest roster for Smackdown series has been released and courtesy of IGN.com, I have it in my grasp:

Batista
JBL
Randy Orton
The Big Show
Jillian Hall
Rey Mysterio
Bobby Lashley
Joey Mercury
Ric Flair
The Boogeyman
John Cena
Rob Van Dam
Booker T
Johnny Nitro
Shawn Michaels
Candice Michelle
Kane
Shelton Benjamin
Carlito
Ken Kennedy
Snitsky
Chavo Guerrero
Kid Kash
Super Crazy
Chris Benoit
Kurt Angle
Torrie Wilson
Chris Masters
Lance Cade
Trevor Murdoch
Daivari
Lita
Triple H
Edge
Mark Henry
Trish Stratus
Eugene
Matt Hardy
Umaga
Finley
Melina
The Undertaker
The Great Khali
Mickie James
Viscera
Gregory Helms
Paul Burchill
Vito
Hardcore Holly
Psicosis
William Regal

There's nothing really shocking on there and everybody you'd expect to be in is in. Finlay, Umaga, Khali, MNM, Cade, Murdoch and Burchill are nice additions. I wonder if big Vito will be wearing his trademark dress? It's also interesting that Psicosis is on there considering he left the company last December.

I love all the games in this series so if anything else of interest comes up I'll post it here. I'm looking froward to this one though.

No comments: