Friday, September 22, 2006

ECW Thoughts

This show was saved by King Booker. How great is he? In fact I'm making an extra effort to watch Smackdown this week.

The opener made no sense whatsoever. Sandman fell and bumped his head and had to leave the match? I thought he was a fucking hard case. He's a wuss as far as I'm concerned. If they were going to do a DQ finish why not have Sandman come in and nail everybody with cains rather than the Test psuhing the ref finish they did?

How long was Sabu on the apron for? He can't do shit.

CM Punk is starting to get over with the fans. I have to admit he is with me as well. I like what they're doing with him at the moment. All I ask though is give him a character. Saying he doesn't drink, smoke or take drugs just makes him boring. It doesn't impress me one bit.

He's a vampire called Kevin wrestling a man named Balls. That's all I have to say about this shitty segment.

The main was a decent match considering the participants but does Bob Holly really have to be a focal point of the show. He hasn't been over for ten years and he's not about to start getting over now.

No comments: