Monday, April 24, 2006

A Great Weekend in London

I'm back from my trip to London to watch Raw and Smackdown from the Wembley arena. The crowd was awesome both nights and I really hope that this comes across on TV. Raw airs tonight so make sure you check it out.

I'll be posting a full report including my meeting with RVD, Paul Burchill's mother, a run in with Booker T and Mark Henry's love child and bloke who looked like Austin, oh and all the news from the show themselves!

Part 1 should be up on Friday covering Raw and I'll put part 2 covering Smackdown up on Monday to aviod any potential spoilers. A full column will also be up in the next couple of days. In the meantime here's a few photos from the event:

Triple H makes his entrance for the main event on Raw.

Rey Mysterio arrives in London for his World Heavyweight Championship match.

No comments: